This tutorial walks you through the steps of creating an entire comic book on MetaComic.
- Click on the Create button at the top of the page.
- This will open a new page. You must select a series as every book you create must come under one.
- To create a new series, click on the create new series button. It will open up the series creation page.
- Start by adding a series cover image. Click on the image uploader and select the image you want to upload from your collection.
- Enter the title of the series.
- Select a maximum of two genres. And then, add a short description of your series.
- Click Create in the bottom right corner.
- You will be taken back to the book creation page. Select the series you just created from the series dropdown menu.
- Now, add the images for your new book.
- Click on thumbnail or cover image uploader and select the cover you want to add.
- Next, we need to add the scenes for the book. Click on the strip uploader.
- Upload the long strip containing the scenes from the device's storage.
- Scroll down to add the book details.
- Add the title, issue number, website link, and provide a description telling what the book is about.
- Scroll down to select the age rating for the book. And then add the name of the artist or writer of the book.
- Then you can also add NFT attributes to the book. Once you are done, click on save.
- Finally, click on the “create an item” button at the bottom of the page.
Congratulations! Your book has been successfully created.